Friday, April 22, 2011

New Books







































































































































































- Here's some more small book pages.
They're 4x7 inches on old romance novel pages I cut out.
***Some of the scans came out a little lighter than I wanted. They're darker and neon in real life.

- For all the people asking about Bobs Burger sketches, i'll probably post some next week if they're ( FOX ) is ok with it. I'm going to be working on season two!!! which i'm very excited about.

- Maybe some day in the future I can finally share the cartoon i've been working on at Nickelodeon for the past year and a half that I love. T.V takes forrrreeevvveeerrrrrr.

- Anyways, I have some Oj's wheels and a t-shirt coming out real soon. I've never done a skateboard wheel. I can't wait to see them.

- And finally... 36 of these book pages will be made in to a zine/foldout poster put out by Mt.St.Mtn in the next month. Fun.

- Any questions? leave a comment. Click on a picture it gets bigger.

Thanks,
jay

10 comments:

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

alone in the water is awesome jay. these are great. pumped for a new mtstmtn zine. have a nice weekend.

Black Blak said...

All so sick!

boxingkangaroo said...

nice!

ET said...

fuck I woud love to buy some of these as prints if you got em, awesome man

Jeremy Brautman said...

By sheer coincidence, I am wearing my Say Perhaps to Drugs T-shirt...

jay howell said...

Hi,
36 of these will be turned into a giant fold up zine/print that will be available in like 2 weeks.
I'm mega stoked on how it's gonna tun out, I just have to finish a few more. I got some old ass Mad magazine and Snoopy books that i'm working on right now.
thanks,
jay

Amber said...

would you be willing to sell the original for the next level shit...

jay howell said...

Hi,
Here's my email - jay.howell@gmail
Please contact me if you're interested in buying it.
Thanks so much,
jay

Claire said...

love your characters and your colors. dang.

jay howell said...

Hi,
Thanks a lot.
jay